Interactive Cooking Classes Customized to what YOU want to Learn
Gather your friends and your favorite bottles of wine for a fun, informal night of learning, laughing, and most importantly–eating. I’m talking to you too, fellas. Bring the six packs and some brews of your choice. Want to learn healthy substitutions for making your meals lighter? What about homemade sauces and vinaigrettes? Let me show you how exciting it is to cook from scratch. Whether you’re brand new to the kitchen or an Iron Chef, I’m bringing Food Network to you.
Classes are $30 – $75 per person (based on the menu) plus the cost of food.
How it works:
- Email me at email@example.com to begin planning the menu for your class.
- Let me know your group size, budget per person, and any specific interests for the lesson plan (healthy eats, all appetizers, global cuisine, etc.)
- Classes vary between 1-3 hours depending on the menu.
- Food cost will vary based on ingredients.
- Please feel free to BYOB and bring your favorite cooking knife and apron. Picture taking is encouraged!